Lecture Notes | Change Management | Process Overview: Mobilize Energy April 18, 2010Posted by Arvin in Work.
Tags: change, change management, Management, process improvement, quality management
- Changes happen in us and around us for many reasons. I have yet to prove this, but I do believe that there are changes that happen for no apparent purpose nor reason.
- Why improve? Why change? Is it because there is a problem. Or is it because change is an indispensible fixture in a dynamic system.
- Do all problems require a solution? Or is it just best to leave problems as it is?
- There are certain problems people have to live with; but such don’t always impede progress and innovation.
- On another perspective, are problems a necessity?
- Energy is mobilized in an organization once one begins to identify the problem is and starts to strike-out pathways to viable solutions.